- » note: “Inventory” pages fully updated (late / “overdue”) — required for group work.
» over weekend, collaborate with group (online).
M 15-Feb read: Strickland & Lawson: Slipping Glimpse
- Presentations: Groups 1 & 2
— review Presentation Page
Collaborate online in advance, preparing specific points for class (required)
— review Project 1 page
W 17-Feb read: Strickland & Lawson: Vniverse
- Presentations: Groups 3 & 4
Weekly Blog Entry: optional / extra credit
- » suggest: entry about Strickland (as relay); or Exercise: “Micro Scenes” (p.92)
R 18-Feb “Studio”: Workshop (praxis, “tech-support”)—Project 1
- » Due: (before class) Workshop Prep.
F 19-Feb “Studio”: Composition Work (independent)
- Note: necessary to show progress (“in progress”) this afternoon,
in place of today’s class (otherwise, no Att/Part. credit).
S 20-Feb » Due: Project 1
- update: (posted by/on “Saturday night” — no deadline time now,
but I will check pages on Sunday morning.)
- — deadline for email to guarantee reply: 8pm
(I will certainly read and try to reply afterward;
definitely send any “emergency notifications” regardless.)